Monday, March 10, 2008

Intro

I am a self confessed couponholic and love savings and deals. I love this so much that friends, extended family laugh at all my "deals" i get. My immediate family know better! I save approximately $500 monthly with coupons on things we use everyday, and probably that again on finding just the right deals and "loopholes"
I live in Canada, so to residents of the USA, this might not seem like that big of a deal to you, sinc eyou have double and even triple coupon days. Here in Canada we dont have that! BUT we on the west coast do have a store, a big name drug store that will alow you to stack coupons, as long as they are different up to the product value! I decided to create this blog, hopefully post most days all about the super deals i get.
Today was a more nondescript day, found reduced milk, gallon jugs, reduced to $1.50 and they dont expire for 5 days, so got 2. Regular price of these is 3.99 (at least!) and our household can polish that amount off faster than 5 days. Also tropicana OJ, 2 lt size, marked down to .99. regular around $4 each, i bought 2.
Since starting to coupon, i have cut my grocery bill by probably at least 75%. i am going to start making a section in this blog titled couponing and savings hints. Im sure it will be a work in progress!!
I had no idea what a great following couponing had, but once you discover it, you will never go back.

No comments: