Monday, June 9, 2008

So most of my OJ from last week that i froze has already been used. I take one out every evening to thaw for the next day. I love the fresh OJ, even when frozen it tastes so fresh. So i only had 2 left in the freezer so hit up save on foods again and brough home another 5 of the 1.89 cartons and one of the 2.8 jugs of 5 alive. all marked down and froze most the juice and some water bottles of juice for lunches. I got some mango/orange juice also...so far my son does not like it, im not too fond of it, so hopefully my daughter loves it, she usuallyl ikes that kind of juice.
Im making a ham/potato/leek soup for dinner, its my favorite kind of soup and very hearty. Good blustery day for it, as it is just pouring out. Made from left over ham, potatoes, celery and near the end i add the knorrs cream of leak soup mix, half a package is plenty for a huge pot of soup- but then it already has the ham flavouring in it, as i simmer the ham and celery for a few hours before adding the potatoes.
I have been picking up sugar this week at shoppers drug mart, which is on for .99 for the 2kg size, but a limit of 3. so on saturday i got 12 with multiple visets and today i got another 3. We have so many humming birds that on nice days we go through a litre a day of sugar water. I may pick up another 3, but am quite stocked up for some time.

No comments: